Let's see what the IA says...
Can anyone help?
Source
Udk User Service
Summary
Stopped working
Description
Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
Problem signature
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: svchost.exe_UdkUserSvc
Application Version: 10.0.19041.546
Application Timestamp: 058e175a
Fault Module Name: combase.dll
Fault Module Version: 10.0.19041.1081
Fault Module Timestamp: 473ce9d1
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000000000031434
OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 18441
Additional Information 1: 40de
Additional Information 2: 40de6d0c7b148f18d8b1194dde94c489
Additional Information 3: fe9e
Additional Information 4: fe9e3d66834d8f3b959a02da202a4ad6
Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: bba0a5ea7cd51a9c3016db1485aac959 (1159354835282872665)
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-07-03T07:10:00+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-07-03T06:52:05+00:00 Hi Joe13 B-) 2.0
Hope this is what you mean.
-
Anonymous
2021-07-03T06:17:29+00:00 Upload the files in OneDrive or Google Drive or any such service. Select those files and copy the link to it / them by right-clicking and clicking Share / Copy link. Then post that copied link here in the replies.
-
Anonymous
2021-07-03T06:14:13+00:00 Hi auggy,
Thanks for replying.
Forgive me for not being tech-savvy. I am an IT learner for only a few months. I have no IT knowledge at all prior to this.
I managed to save the information you asked for under the file name of "Udk User Service stopped working.evtx. But I don't know how to make it available via a public folder on OneDrive or similar site.
And also I don't understand what a LocaleMetaData is, OneDrive created this folder to hold the above-said file.
Waiting to hear from you.
Thanks.
Regards.
-
Anonymous
2021-07-02T19:20:38+00:00 Hi James_535 , I am auggy, an Independent Advisor.
Can you provide the following information which may help determine any issue(s):
Windows Key + R > type eventvwr in the "Open" box > OK > expand "Custom Views" and then right-click "Administrative Events" > select "Save all events in Custom View As" and save as an .evtx file
Then make the resulting .evtx file available via a public folder on OneDrive or similar site.
Here's a link on using OneDrive: