The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently Installed AMD Graphics Driver

Anonymous
2021-07-28T07:57:42+00:00

Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2021-12-29T09:50:00+00:00

    سلام چرای این اخطار واسه من میاد


    Translated from Persian by Google)

    Hello, why is this warning coming to me?


    Please read through the discussion.

    لطفاً بحث را بخوانید.

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-12-29T08:39:22+00:00

    سلام چرای این اخطار واسه من میاد


    Translated from Persian by Google)

    Hello, why is this warning coming to me?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-10-09T10:32:09+00:00

    How'd you roll back the drivers?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-01T09:06:46+00:00

    Can you elaborate which version of the driver it rolls back to? Is it the latest you had or a more distant one (like 2-3 versions back)?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-08-31T16:03:01+00:00

    I did that multiple times! I wouldn't have written about the issue if it was working! :)

    As I said - I'm doing this stuff you mentioned. then I do DDU and everything works fine for a couple of days and it then I guess Win starts to override the current drivers and the issue comes up again. I use System restore to roll back and when I check to see if thera are any hardware changes it says only AMD driver install changed everytime.

    Hello Kristiyan.

    I never said that I did DDU! You are doing System restore and DDU?? Why??

    No need for that.

    I have still no issues, so my solution is working! ;) You need to read carefully my solution again please.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments