OK, let me tell u everything in detail. when j didn't had installed new windows and was on 32 bit I had to boot into my bios everytime to boot cuz my cmos is battery is dead ig And had to set date and time and change my boot type from "windows 10 64 bit(name of the boot mode was that) " to "others" and I was only able to use legacy cuz uefi was not available. So during installation I used "windows 10 64 bit" mode to install windows and used diskpart. After that my cmos battery issue was solved. But my 64 bit windows is just not working properly and I am going back to 32 bit cuz I have only 4 gig's of ram,so after going in the bios I saw others had uefi mode. When I boot in to uefi I had startup error as if there was windows in there. After resetting it and resolving the startup error the same windows I had in "windows 10 64 bit" mode was in there it was completely the same and when I booted in "windows 10 64 bit" it had startup error as same as the other uefi mode had.... And "others-legacy" is empty so I wanna delete the windows which is in "windows 10 64 bit" and then install windows in "others" legacy mode because my laptop is 8 Years old (got it last year in may) but the specs are of low end. So please guide me accordingly.
My specs (if u need in case) ~
CPU - amd a6 7310
Gpu-radeon r4
Ram - 4gigs
Mobo - acer one 14 z422 (that's what it said when I checked it)
Regards.