Windows Update Download error - 0x80070002

Anonymous
2020-12-04T12:48:31+00:00

I have downloaded 2020-11 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB4586853) and successfully installed via windows update. Goes well.

But after restart the PC KB4586853 starts download again and error occurs Download error - 0x80070002.

"There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: (0x80070002)"

  • Windows Update Troubleshooter could not fix that.
  • Several time restart also could not fix.

Now how do I gonna fix that?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-23T08:19:02+00:00

    Estimados amigos : He estado luchando por resolver el error 0x80070002. Para solucionarlo restablecí mi PC desde 0 . Instalando Windows 10 nuevamente y conservando mis archivos y configuración. Pude descargar Windows 10 - versión 20H2 y actualización de inteligencia de Windows defender ; solo me falta comprobar en el historial de actualizaciones si las instale correctamente. Luego de la descarga reinicie mi equipo PC. Hay una contradicción en el sistema ya que Windows Update me sigue marcando error de actualización , pero al revisar en configuración, la seguridad del equipo, hay una opción donde me dice, que el sofware del equipo esta correcto y mi PC esta funcionando aceptablemente aunque lentamente, yo creo debido a su baja capacidad de memoria. Voy a seguir investigando como se puede resolver este error 0x80070002.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-17T10:03:59+00:00

    fiz reparação do office 365

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-17T09:45:05+00:00

    I had some problems watching my favorited videos that I downloaded in my PC. Somehow it doesn't work. I think my sister had the same problem a few weeks ago, but she figured it out. I don't know how to deal with this one. I already searched the web and that's how I got into this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more