"MS is no help here, as you can get a message to use a drive larger than 16GB. Fine and dandy, but how much larger? No indication at all for this. And no indication to the user as to what is included in the system
files. And I now wonder if you shouldn't make a new drive every so often to reflect changes, updates, and additions"
My 20H2 Recovery drive is on a 16 GB flash drive, but only 5.28 GB are used. That's only a tad larger than 2004 used...
Mine are representative of yours... when it works! LOL
Yes, it is good practice to update the Recovery drive for each new version of Windows. As you said, things change. There could be new options & apps/commands could be updated. And it is my belief this guy...
But, knowing you should make a new Recovery drive after a period of time is not something a newbie would know. That is why I said in an earlier post, I would really like to find something as simple to set up as Time Machine on a Mac.
Let's say you go out and buy your first Mac. Hopefully, the sales person convinces you to buy an external drive for a back up. You go home, plug the Mac in, go through the setup, similar to what I assume you do with a new off the shelf Windows computer,
and get to the desktop. (The last off the shelf Windows computer I bought was an XP unit.) You plug the external drive in to the Mac, and the Mac asks you if you want to use it as your Time Machine backup drive. You say "Yes". And you're done. Your backup
system is running.
Did you leave something out here at the end of the paragraph????
Reconstruct.WIM can reset the computer to the version of Windows that made it. But you still lose your apps & user files.
Makes sense, but is deeper into the "bowels of the beast" than I have time for right now.
It's far and away from the needs of the newbie, which are the needs I'm trying to find an answer for, ATM.
OTOH, if you do a reset from an Installation drive (or from the internal Recovery partition, i.e., Shift+Restart), I think you get the latest version of Windows (not necessarily the version you've got installed or that is on the Installation drive).
This is my understanding too, especially if you pull the files from MS.
But I'm not exactly sure owing to the paucity of up-to-date documentation, which is also your complaint. If you do a repair/upgrade-install from the Installation drive, you better be doing it to the same or a lesser version of Windows. Then, you get repaired
or updated to the version that is on the Installation drive. You get an option to keep apps, settings & user files. Finally, of course, if you do a clean install from the Installation drive, it gives you the version that is on the drive. I don't really know
much more than all that. In a true crisis, I'd rather go for my Windows system image backup. But I've done both a clean install & several repair/upgrade installs. A Feature update coming in through Windows Update is also an upgrade-install.
That system image wold be my preference, too. If that didn't work, I prefer to go the clean install and get the latest version of W10. If you do an older one, your just going to spend the time waiting out the updates anyway.
But before I do anything, I run BelArc Advisor to get product keys for the software. Another program, Produkey (?) that does the same thing, but I've never used it. I also copy the Users folder to try to save as much user data as possible. If I see something
different in the root directory, I'll get that too.
If the user loses some or all of the software becuase they don't have the installer and keys, to bad, so sad. You can't hold their hand on everything.
"My conclusion? Something in the OS was screwed up."
I agree. So, when you've got a problem that could be anything, try DISM & SFC which take about 15 minutes apiece. But they sadly are rarely a cure. After that, a repair-install can do wonders, but it took 2 hours (at least) to run last time I did it. But
I got Search back. It had become non-functional both in the Taskbar & in File Explorer in version 2004.
That assumes DISM and SFC actually run. The last time I tried it, on my main system that I knew had problems, neither would run. Gave me an error message about halfway through for each of them. So, just did a repair install. I've got a thread about that
somewhere here.
"Maybe we have made the wrong assumption. Not how many times a driver is used, but how many devices/peripherals/whatever use the same driver. And maybe, they aren't using the same version. Does MSinfo32 list the
versions numbers? This isn't something I've never had a reason to check on."
I doubt it. I think it looks for what's loaded, not what's using it. Here is what MSInfo32 shows for mine. It is easily identifiable as my display driver,..

But it doesn't tell us how many items are using/sharing the driver.
Man, whoever coded this forum had to be a rookie at best. What a time waster it is to use.