26-May-2021:
I've been working abroad for around 2 years, so I left my Invoke behind. I was in shock to find Cortana wasn't working anymore, obviously i have a different wifi now. I naively pressed the mute second for 5 seconds to restart the wifi set up. Which basically made my Invoke useless... To recover at least the BT I did the next:
- Install the Cortana version 3.2 https://cortana.uptodown.com/android/descargar/1926208
- Press the little reset button with a clip for 5 seconds
- Set up your Harman through Cortana app (follow the steps and add your wifi password). You'll see it does connect and it tells you it will update. Wait around 5-10 minutes. Click the finish button and it will seem like your Invoke is dead.
- Once updated, your Invoke should stop talking (farewell Cortana :( ). Press the BT button and you should be able to connect. That's it.
I hope this post helps someone (because i did lose around 2 hours).
Nice day everyone :)