People with this card probably experience disconnection and disappearance of wifi emblems on windows 11, and this is a software problem, yet there is only lenovo that has posted the new version of the software: https://support.lenovo.com/ht/fr/downloads/ds552327-mediatek-mt7921-wireless-lan-driver-for-windows-10-version-2004-or-later-thinkpad-l14-gen-2-types-20x5-20x6-l15-gen-2-types-20x7-20x8, why microsoft and other organizations have not done the same?
Dude, I had the same problem as you mentioned. I use a network adapter from the manufacturer MediaTek, Inc., namely MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. The Wi-Fi feature is always missing on the Windows 11 system, especially every time I open a game. The first time I experienced this problem I tried to do a Network Reset, after restarting the laptop the Wi-Fi feature reappeared on the Windows 11 system. However, the Wi-Fi feature disappeared again every time I opened the game, and the Network Reset method didn't solve the problem. The last thing I did was turn off my laptop for about 10 minutes so that the Wi-Fi feature appeared again on the Windows 11 system. I was already dizzy and didn't know how to solve this problem.