MediaTek MT7921 Wireless Lan Driver for Windows 11 update

Anonymous
2023-02-18T23:04:28+00:00

People with this card probably experience disconnection and disappearance of wifi emblems on windows 11, and this is a software problem, yet there is only lenovo that has posted the new version of the software: https://support.lenovo.com/ht/fr/downloads/ds552327-mediatek-mt7921-wireless-lan-driver-for-windows-10-version-2004-or-later-thinkpad-l14-gen-2-types-20x5-20x6-l15-gen-2-types-20x7-20x8, why microsoft and other organizations have not done the same?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T12:26:02+00:00

    Same Issue, I'm trying deep breathing to control my urge to smash my laptop. This is the last ASUS laptop I'm getting for sure.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-16T17:40:09+00:00

    Hi! were you able to fix this issue? I've tried various methods I found online—restarting the network adapter, tweaking the power management setting on device manager, etc.—but nothing seems to work. It disconnects after a while, and sometimes I even get blue screen because of it. It's really frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T04:54:06+00:00

    My laptop has no shows the wifi option

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-18T23:08:10+00:00

    Worked! Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-04T18:01:04+00:00

    Sí, pero para la mayoría de las personas aquí, la tarjeta no aparece en el administrador de dispositivos, por lo que todos necesitamos ayuda. Pero pude arreglarlo por mi cuenta sacando la tarjeta wifi y volviéndola a poner, funcionó durante otro año antes de que tuviera que hacerlo de nuevo. Honestamente, es posible que pronto obtenga una nueva tarjeta wifi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments