MediaTek MT7921 Wireless Lan Driver for Windows 11 update

Anonymous
2023-02-18T23:04:28+00:00

People with this card probably experience disconnection and disappearance of wifi emblems on windows 11, and this is a software problem, yet there is only lenovo that has posted the new version of the software: https://support.lenovo.com/ht/fr/downloads/ds552327-mediatek-mt7921-wireless-lan-driver-for-windows-10-version-2004-or-later-thinkpad-l14-gen-2-types-20x5-20x6-l15-gen-2-types-20x7-20x8, why microsoft and other organizations have not done the same?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-07T15:51:24+00:00

    How would i look up this website if i do not have wifi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-17T07:32:09+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-22T15:25:36+00:00

    Thanks for trying to help but when I'm uninstalling it it also hangs and uninstallation continues indefinately. And I've already seen the name of the device, because how otherwise would I have tried to change the advanced settings.

    Also I just have installed the most recent windows update to no avail.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-31T10:42:09+00:00

    Did you manage to solve this problem finally?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments