Hi! were you able to fix this issue? I've tried various methods I found online—restarting the network adapter, tweaking the power management setting on device manager, etc.—but nothing seems to work. It disconnects after a while, and sometimes I even get blue screen because of it. It's really frustrating.
MediaTek MT7921 Wireless Lan Driver for Windows 11 update
People with this card probably experience disconnection and disappearance of wifi emblems on windows 11, and this is a software problem, yet there is only lenovo that has posted the new version of the software: https://support.lenovo.com/ht/fr/downloads/ds552327-mediatek-mt7921-wireless-lan-driver-for-windows-10-version-2004-or-later-thinkpad-l14-gen-2-types-20x5-20x6-l15-gen-2-types-20x7-20x8, why microsoft and other organizations have not done the same?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-08-16T17:40:09+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-08-02T04:54:06+00:00 My laptop has no shows the wifi option
-
Anonymous
2024-04-27T10:12:09+00:00 What if the system checks everything up to date but the problems still exist? What should I do?
-
Anonymous
2024-04-17T17:46:54+00:00 I also had a massive problem with it. This solved my problem:
System:
Asus Notebook FX706HM
MediaTek Wifi MT7921
Driver:
Asus Homepage; Link
MediaTek WLAN Driver
Version V3.00.01.12944.69 MB 2023/05/12
I don't know if newer ones will work. in any case, I'm not going to change anything.
Settings:
- Router: Change 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WLAN Mode to: Mixed 802.11 g/n and 802.11 n
- Wland Card Settings: property: 802.11 ax/ac/n to value: 802.11 n
I hope this helps one or the other
-
Anonymous
2023-09-01T17:38:27+00:00 this would only work if your driver got updated in my case when the new windows update came out i didnt realize there was a compatibility update for the update and thus created this issue so i just downloaded the update named windows sv2 support and boom no more issues for more than 2 months and my internet adapter worked perfectly like before