Correction 21st of January, two week after after installation. I found the issue. Thanks for answering my question.
Windows Setting crashes on display menu
Windows settings are crashing after a minute of two when I leave it open, only when I open the display settings, but only when it's windowed and not on maximized. I close all programs that are involved in that, but it keeps happening. I did a system check, disk check, installed the previous intel graphic driver. It didn't changed anything.
Faulting application name: SystemSettings.exe, version: 10.0.22621.900, time stamp: 0x12963a0f
Faulting module name: msvcrt.dll, version: 7.0.22621.608, time stamp: 0xc4d8152c
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x000000000000b15c
Faulting process ID: 0x0x28E0
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D95527932D213C
Faulting application path: C:\Windows\ImmersiveControlPanel\SystemSettings.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll
Report ID: a832f8a6-1929-46ec-abbd-9a4ff62627aa
Faulting package full name: windows.immersivecontrolpanel_10.0.6.1000_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
Faulting package-relative application ID: microsoft.windows.immersivecontrolpanel
I have looked in to drivers that are installed and found this.
DXGKrnl LDDM Graphics Subsystem: Controls the underlying video driver stacks to provide fully-featured display capabilities. (Verified) Microsoft Windows C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys Sat Feb 18 07:04:57 2023
The last timestamp of dxgkrnl.sys was on Sat Feb 18, so it have to be installed later...
This is my iGPU adapter I am using.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-05-16T07:09:46+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-05-16T07:00:13+00:00 I just find out that LSA wasn't back turned on. When I went to windows security, device, LSA and could not be turned on. I found this
So I went to code integrity...
Code Integrity will enable WHQL driver enforcement for this boot session. Settings 0x0. Exemption 1.
It's the only thing I could find and have hundred of times started from the first installation.
-
VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-05-16T06:08:28+00:00 Try to rename of computer name as earlier it was added in Microsoft account
To configure the trusted status of Compters, the Computers must be joined to the domain and should be managed by IT administrator
-
Anonymous
2023-05-15T21:42:03+00:00 I will do, but still... How can I see the 'trusted status'. I turned off automatic updates and that's one of the requirements of trusted device.
I notist something strang in my device list. USB billboard device. How Can I get more info on a safe way from that device? I don't have any additional USB in my computer pluged in. A few dongles that's all. I think I know. it's from the new screen I bought.
-
VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-05-15T21:30:26+00:00 Create new administrator account in windows and then try to sign in with Microsoft account