I have the same issue. Tried everything .thanks ,life saved
Win 10 Pro 22H2, Ethernet upload speed slow, Wireless and Ethernet in safe mode just fine
My Win 10 machine has upload speeds under 1Mbps when using an Ethernet connection. Wireless upload speed is 15-20Mbps. Safe mode Etnernet connection is also 15-20Mbps. Here's what I've tried:
- Install latest network card driver
- Run the network troubleshooter - no problems found
- Followed the netsh and ipconfig commands at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-speed-is-slow-only-on-win-10/fd9c7c38-c84d-4791-a77d-c480fea05875
- Reset connections via Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network reset
Any other ideas?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Internet and connectivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-01-27T17:48:48+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-12-12T11:39:41+00:00 Your solution worked! I turned off the Killer Prioritization Engine (in Killer Intelligence Centre) and my upload speed went back up to normal high speed.
Many thanks.
DELL XPS 8930
-
Anonymous
2023-10-12T02:40:31+00:00 Surprised I figured it out. My PC (Dell) uses the Killer E2400 Gigabit Ethernet Controller. Turning off the Killer Prioritization Engine fixed this problem.
I had to do the same till I got this latest version of the killer Performance Suite which seems to not affect my E2400 ethernet anymore.
My Upload speed is now the one promised by my provider without disabling the Prioritization Engine. 👍
-
Anonymous
2023-08-11T11:32:02+00:00 Wow - fixed me too. Never thought of checking that the wifi worked but the PC didn't!
-
Anonymous
2023-08-02T15:21:51+00:00 Thanks, Mac! Prior to getting your reply, I disabled the three Large Send Offload properties for Killer in Device Manager. That seems to be doing the job for me, but if I have the issue again, I'll definitely give your approach a try!