Hi Jéferson,
My name is Merlina, I am an Independent Advisor. I'm Sorry to know that you're having this issue. I'll do my best to help you.
It is a possibility that the update to Windows 11 22H2 has caused conflicts between the Bluetooth driver or software, resulting in the microphone issue with the Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones.
Please try the below steps to fix this issue:
- Run Audio Troubleshooter
Select Start > Settings > System > Sound > Troubleshoot common sound problems and select Output devices or Input devices.
- Update audio drivers
>Press "Windows key + X" and select "Device Manager."
>Expand the "Sound, video and game controllers" section
>Right-click on the audio device.
>Select "Update driver" and follow the on-screen instructions to update the driver.
- Re-pair the headphones
>Press "Windows key + I."
>Select "Devices"
>click on "Bluetooth & other devices."
>Find the Sony headphones in the list of paired devices and click on "Remove device."
>Pair the headphones again by following the instructions in the "Add a device" wizard.
- Restore the previous Bluetooth driver version
>Open Start
>Search and click Device Manager
>Expand the category with the Bluetooth driver to roll back
>Right-click the adapter and select the Properties option.
>Click the Driver tab.
>Click the “Roll Back Driver” button.
Let me know the result, I will send further steps if needed.
Thank you.