1st why this attitude?
2nd I prefer not to set a registry key on 150+ devices
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I can see the network printer on other computers. When I try to connect I get a Cannot Connect To Printer. Windows 11.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
1st why this attitude?
2nd I prefer not to set a registry key on 150+ devices
i have tried, just need to set it in the device which is sharing printer will do.
and for client PC use the network method to access the printer \Host IP Address\Lexmark E230 (MS)
Hi All, found the solution
Windows 11 (Host PC=Sharing the Printer)
select RPC over named pipes
1)HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\Printers\RPC (Right Click > New > Select DWORD (32-bit) Value)
(Make sure you have add/have this all command in the folder And rename it same as the attachment below)
"RpcUseNamedPipeProtocol"=dword:00000001
"RpcProtocols"=dword:00000007
"ForceKerberosForRpc"=dword:00000001
2) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print (Right Click > New > Select DWORD (32-bit) Value)
"RpcAuthnLevelPrivacyEnabled"=dword:00000000
3)After add restart the PC!!!!!
Client PC ( Use this to method to add the printer)May refer this video also
Not working in shared computer
Which registry?
The one where the printer is connected or the device which try to use the shared printer
Try both ffs, its not going to break anything. But the key is for the computer on which the printer is conected physically.