Cannot connect to a shared printer on the network Windows 11

Anonymous
2023-04-04T20:08:51+00:00

I can see the network printer on other computers. When I try to connect I get a Cannot Connect To Printer. Windows 11.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-16T14:19:26+00:00

    Thank you so much, worked quite well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-11T02:25:33+00:00

    The printer is a home printer. It is an HP Envy 5660. I got the Windows 11 in April and have had difficulty scanning to windows since then.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-06T19:35:03+00:00

    I have home computer and I upgraded to windows 11 and now my printer HPSmart Tank 7301 wont connect wireless

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-06T11:10:43+00:00

    The problem is on the printer config you would share - not on the OS you want to enable it. See @Bzzard reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-06T11:07:48+00:00

    Hi Bzzard,

    Thanks for your reply. You are right, the printer sharing was off.

    It was my fault, not Win11

    Endre

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments