Thank you so much, worked quite well.
Cannot connect to a shared printer on the network Windows 11
I can see the network printer on other computers. When I try to connect I get a Cannot Connect To Printer. Windows 11.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-09-16T14:19:26+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-09-11T02:25:33+00:00 The printer is a home printer. It is an HP Envy 5660. I got the Windows 11 in April and have had difficulty scanning to windows since then.
-
Anonymous
2024-09-06T19:35:03+00:00 I have home computer and I upgraded to windows 11 and now my printer HPSmart Tank 7301 wont connect wireless
-
Anonymous
2024-09-06T11:10:43+00:00 The problem is on the printer config you would share - not on the OS you want to enable it. See @Bzzard reply.
-
Anonymous
2024-09-06T11:07:48+00:00 Hi Bzzard,
Thanks for your reply. You are right, the printer sharing was off.
It was my fault, not Win11
Endre