I DICONNECTED ALL MY exta HARD DRIVES and it worked
only had the main SSD/HDD pluggedin
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Switched on my Acer laptop and got an error 'No bootable device'. Then created a bootable pendrive and loaded Windows 10. Now when I'm trying to install, I'm getting the error 'We couldn’t install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive, Error 0x80300024.'
Tried diskpart in cmd, it is showing disk 0 with 930 GB but when I do list volume, it shows 'No volumes found'
I want to compeletly format my laptop and do a fresh Windows installation. Kindly help.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I DICONNECTED ALL MY exta HARD DRIVES and it worked
only had the main SSD/HDD pluggedin
Thank you so much it worked for me! 😄
I had the exact same issue. I converted the SSD to a GPT disk in Disk Management and created a NTFS partition.
When in the install process and selecting where to install windows I selected the new partition and it came back with the same error.
In the same installation selection screen I deleted the partition and recreated it.
Everything worked fine after that.
Racing same problem here
Just want to confirm unplugging my USB’s worked for me lmfao