I have AirPod pro 2- USB-C and it does not work, since I upgraded to windows 11 entreprise version on a Surface pro 7 + around 1 December 2023.
Sounds ok, mic disables'd/grey out.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there,
since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11.
If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.
any idea what's going wrong?
thanks a lot
Best
Daniele
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have AirPod pro 2- USB-C and it does not work, since I upgraded to windows 11 entreprise version on a Surface pro 7 + around 1 December 2023.
Sounds ok, mic disables'd/grey out.
My experience with upgrade it does not work, install windows 11 from scratch :(
whats the difference only microsoft knows or apple knows about it
On personal PC it's easy, on corporate PC it's a different story.
You click on button upgrade to windows 11 ENTREPRISE, end of choices.
:-)
Update. We fixed the problem. Had to rollback the realtek audio driver to an older version.
Thanks, Thats Good to know, Is it simple to roll back realtek audio driver?
but latter on realtek audio driver will be updated, will it still work good?