Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

Anonymous
2023-05-03T09:14:29+00:00

Hi there,

since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11.

If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.

any idea what's going wrong?

thanks a lot

Best

Daniele

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T03:42:50+00:00

    I updated latest 22.250.0 - but still not working, guys any solution anyone find?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T12:49:39+00:00

    Same issue! Come on Microsoft fix this bugg! this is unacceptable!

    For me, the Airpods Pro work for sound only, but when I try to go into a Teams call, everything, just shuts down. My camera on Teams, does not work, the sound stops working, and even the external mouse stops working, which is super random! I need to restat the laptop to just fix all the issues created. And then listen to this, when I try to shut down my laptop, I get a Blue screen and the laptop reboots, like **** is that. Please...

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T17:47:52+00:00

    Yeah, too bad experience from Microsoft...

    They should FIX the problem on their OWN, but they are keeping it quiet and frustrating their all-time users.

    Warm Regards,

    Rakesh.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T18:20:45+00:00

    I

    After latest update I was screwed again and had to start over all again, got all my 3 sets back to work again

    Try this please

    remove alle Airpods related in system-manager under

    Audi/Video and game-controllers and there is a section Audio in/out

    last one, all within section Bluetooth, system.devices, remove all with name AirPod

    include hidden devices

    reset airpods

     reboot system, add new

    Hint, do not close the charging lid during your day, that helps

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-01T05:55:40+00:00

    Hello Guys, Apple Airpods I connected finally yesterday - and its working FYI. 

    Looks like - If Airpods Drivers if preinstalled and windows is upgraded, then user may have challenge.
    So with Fresh installation of windows 11, and then configuring Airpods - works well.

    JUST ENSURE ALL WINDOWS 11 INSTALLATION IS DONE, ALL DRIVERS, WINDOWS UPDATES HAVE BEEN APPLIED BEFORE YOU INSTALL AIRPODS ON NEW WINDOWS 11.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments