Not sure how and why... but this worked for my airpods pro 2 on Windows 11 ..... Mic Issue fixed by following this... :) Thank YOu!!
Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11
Hi there,
since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11.
If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.
any idea what's going wrong?
thanks a lot
Best
Daniele
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-10-18T17:02:11+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-10-18T18:02:08+00:00 !
unfortunately i needed to do this again after last big win11 update....IT ticket - temp local admin, what a nightmare
2pairs of Airpods Pro 2 work now - another Airpods Pro 1 tomorrow, seems the 1 are not so sensitive....
i guess Microsoft just wants to make revenue with teams certifications, this Win11 is a nightmare in regards headset/teams and seems their is no intention to fix this.......
-
Anonymous
2023-10-18T19:34:25+00:00 I reached home from the office.... tried to connect my AirPods pro 2 .... the same problem again.... The funny thing is ..... now the problem is not just with the mic, unable to hear anything on Airpods now :|
I tried the same steps from your previous comment.... worked for some time.... Disconnected the airpods.... now back to square one.... not sure how to deal with this on a daily basis.... Every time I place the AirPods back in the case and reconnect after a while... I cannot keep rebooting the PC after removing the Airpod drivers......
MS should really look into fixing this ... Wide scale of people are facing the same problem on Win 11 with Airpod Pro 2.
-
Anonymous
2023-10-18T20:04:59+00:00 It’s a nightmare agree, just a hint, do not close the lid during the day and you will be fine
I guess MS does not care, money with teams certifications. Like printing money 😂👍
My latest set AP2— Apple support told me it is known, was routed to Microsoft….ping and pong
I boot in the morning, make sure I am connected, and do not close the lid as the connection stays
As soon I close the lid….open again, sometimes all females to Bluetooth crashes, mouse and keyboard….
Year 2023, the year back to the cable 🤪
-
Anonymous
2023-10-18T23:26:46+00:00 sup yassu same issue me getting too