Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

Anonymous
2023-05-03T09:14:29+00:00

Hi there,

since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11.

If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.

any idea what's going wrong?

thanks a lot

Best

Daniele

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T17:47:52+00:00

    Yeah, too bad experience from Microsoft...

    They should FIX the problem on their OWN, but they are keeping it quiet and frustrating their all-time users.

    Warm Regards,

    Rakesh.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T12:49:39+00:00

    Same issue! Come on Microsoft fix this bugg! this is unacceptable!

    For me, the Airpods Pro work for sound only, but when I try to go into a Teams call, everything, just shuts down. My camera on Teams, does not work, the sound stops working, and even the external mouse stops working, which is super random! I need to restat the laptop to just fix all the issues created. And then listen to this, when I try to shut down my laptop, I get a Blue screen and the laptop reboots, like **** is that. Please...

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T03:42:50+00:00

    I updated latest 22.250.0 - but still not working, guys any solution anyone find?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-18T23:26:46+00:00

    sup yassu same issue me getting too

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-18T20:04:59+00:00

    It’s a nightmare agree, just a hint, do not close the lid during the day and you will be fine

    I guess MS does not care, money with teams certifications. Like printing money 😂👍

    My latest set AP2— Apple support told me it is known, was routed to Microsoft….ping and pong

    I boot in the morning, make sure I am connected, and do not close the lid as the connection stays

    As soon I close the lid….open again, sometimes all females to Bluetooth crashes, mouse and keyboard….

    Year 2023, the year back to the cable 🤪

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments