Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

Anonymous
2023-05-03T09:14:29+00:00

Hi there,

since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11.

If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.

any idea what's going wrong?

thanks a lot

Best

Daniele

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T03:35:27+00:00

    Yes, I had no other options but Yes - if any other specific way - then I don't know :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-12T22:31:12+00:00

    I've already deleted my drivers and reinstalled them, so I am unable to roll them back at this point. Are previous drivers available for manual installation?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-02T22:56:33+00:00

    Wait so your saying we have to reinstall windows just for airpods to work? ...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-01T05:55:40+00:00

    Hello Guys, Apple Airpods I connected finally yesterday - and its working FYI. 

    Looks like - If Airpods Drivers if preinstalled and windows is upgraded, then user may have challenge.
    So with Fresh installation of windows 11, and then configuring Airpods - works well.

    JUST ENSURE ALL WINDOWS 11 INSTALLATION IS DONE, ALL DRIVERS, WINDOWS UPDATES HAVE BEEN APPLIED BEFORE YOU INSTALL AIRPODS ON NEW WINDOWS 11.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T18:20:45+00:00

    I

    After latest update I was screwed again and had to start over all again, got all my 3 sets back to work again

    Try this please

    remove alle Airpods related in system-manager under

    Audi/Video and game-controllers and there is a section Audio in/out

    last one, all within section Bluetooth, system.devices, remove all with name AirPod

    include hidden devices

    reset airpods

     reboot system, add new

    Hint, do not close the charging lid during your day, that helps

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments