Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

Anonymous
2023-05-03T09:14:29+00:00

Hi there,

since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11.

If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.

any idea what's going wrong?

thanks a lot

Best

Daniele

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T03:42:50+00:00

    I updated latest 22.250.0 - but still not working, guys any solution anyone find?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-18T23:26:46+00:00

    sup yassu same issue me getting too

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-18T20:04:59+00:00

    It’s a nightmare agree, just a hint, do not close the lid during the day and you will be fine

    I guess MS does not care, money with teams certifications. Like printing money 😂👍

    My latest set AP2— Apple support told me it is known, was routed to Microsoft….ping and pong

    I boot in the morning, make sure I am connected, and do not close the lid as the connection stays

    As soon I close the lid….open again, sometimes all females to Bluetooth crashes, mouse and keyboard….

    Year 2023, the year back to the cable 🤪

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-18T18:02:08+00:00

    !

    unfortunately i needed to do this again after last big win11 update....IT ticket - temp local admin, what a nightmare

    2pairs of Airpods Pro 2 work now - another Airpods Pro 1 tomorrow, seems the 1 are not so sensitive....

    i guess Microsoft just wants to make revenue with teams certifications, this Win11 is a nightmare in regards headset/teams and seems their is no intention to fix this.......

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-18T17:02:11+00:00

    Not sure how and why... but this worked for my airpods pro 2 on Windows 11 ..... Mic Issue fixed by following this... :) Thank YOu!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments