Alright i will update you tomorrow
Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is running at 85 % of my cpu and 100 % of the gpu while gaming
Hi Community!
I want to disable the vbc.exe so that i can play my games smoothly without breaking or stuttering.
As soon as it starts, the game starts lagging. When I close it using the end task button in task manager, the game is alright but again after some time it pops up.
Pls help me.
I have been facing this for 6 months.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-04-27T15:44:19+00:00 -
DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-04-27T09:05:04+00:00 Hi Armaan,
That process will re-install the main components of the system files, but it is not like an installation, it is just like an update
-
Anonymous
2023-04-27T08:59:29+00:00 Will this reinstall Windows 10?
-
_AW_ 69,656 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-04-27T08:58:35+00:00 I've requested access to the download. At present it says access denied.
-
Anonymous
2023-04-27T08:51:58+00:00