Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is running at 85 % of my cpu and 100 % of the gpu while gaming

Anonymous
2023-04-23T08:12:33+00:00

Hi Community!

I want to disable the vbc.exe so that i can play my games smoothly without breaking or stuttering.

As soon as it starts, the game starts lagging. When I close it using the end task button in task manager, the game is alright but again after some time it pops up.

Pls help me.

I have been facing this for 6 months.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T13:35:23+00:00

    Hi _AW_,

    I have exactly the same problem as Armaan, but the problem is in Autorun I don’t have wpyvq.

    Can you please help me too?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. _AW_ 69,656 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-04-30T08:55:00+00:00

    You're most welcome!

    If you would mark the thread as answered, by pressing Yes below the post that provided the solution...that would be awesome.

    Good luck. :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. _AW_ 69,656 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-04-28T13:16:56+00:00

    You'll also want to remove the exclusions that this miner set.

    Run Windows Powershell as administrator, paste in the command below and press enter:

    $Paths = (Get-MpPreference).ExclusionPath;Foreach ($Path in $Paths){ Write-Host "Removing $Path"; Remove-MpPreference -ExclusionPath $Path -EA SilentlyContinue };
    

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-23T14:02:04+00:00

    Nothing is shown here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-23T08:57:49+00:00

    Thank you for the reply Dave.

    I have already scanned it with the windows defender and the Malware Bytes which found and quarantined 12 malware in my device but still this vbs starts and makes my gaming experience worse every time . It also makes my pc very slow

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments