I am having this same issue. I have tried uninstalling all 3 keyboards and restarted my laptop.. It still isn't working. I'm not able to use my TouchPad mouse or any button on my keyboard. I'm really at a loss here. I have tried everything.
How do I fix my laptop keyboard not working on windows 11?
How do I fix my laptop keyboard not working on windows 11? It just randomly stopped working a few months ago but usb keyboards work fine any solutions? I dont think its hardware related as the combination for changing/switching the led backlight works completely fine but nothing else does. I dont know if Im in the right place this is my first time here.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Input and language
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-07-31T17:01:15+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-07-04T14:04:52+00:00 Try start "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".
How to Start the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service":
- Press
Windows + Rto open the Run dialog box. - Type
services.mscand pressEnter. - In the Services window, press
Tto quickly navigate to the services starting with the letter T. - Find and double-click on "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".
- Click the Start button to start the service.
- If this solves your problem, set the Startup type to Automatic to ensure it runs at startup.
- Press
-
Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-07-01T23:29:20+00:00 How am I supposed to click on those keys when my keyboard isn't working??
Turn on the On-screen keyboard. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-the-on-screen-keyboard-osk-to-type-ecbb5e08-5b4e-d8c8-f794-81dbf896267
Don
-
Anonymous
2024-07-01T22:47:39+00:00 How am I supposed to click on those keys when my keyboard isn't working??
-
Anonymous
2024-05-13T18:26:24+00:00 In my case, I just unplugged and plugged my wired keyboard and my problem was solved.