My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. How can I solve this situation?

Anonymous
2023-05-15T12:31:38+00:00

My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-09T17:37:11+00:00

    There is an error code 0xA00F4244 in the camera App

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-28T11:49:08+00:00

    my camera still wont work,its a built in camera and i tried to open it in different websites and it wont work,its bothering me beacause i cant answer my videocalls on different websites.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-18T14:20:30+00:00

    Yes, there is a  error code

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T08:24:58+00:00

    my camera is not working

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T04:18:30+00:00

    hlo sir. my window camera is not working plpease help me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments