Same issue. As soon as I restart my PC, I have to do this method every time.
Is there a fix for this? Way to disable handsfree telephony all together permanently?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to disable Handsfree Telephony to make my Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones work in MS Teams (as resolved in this thread).
But, the setting keeps being enabled again - possibly during reboot or bluetooth re-connection.
Is there a way to PERMANENTLY disable the setting for this device?
Aside: I'm open to a fix in powershell if anyone knows the API calls for toggling the setting based on BT connection trigger.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue. As soon as I restart my PC, I have to do this method every time.
Is there a fix for this? Way to disable handsfree telephony all together permanently?
Thank you good sir!!!
Thank you Sir. This works, and Microsoft Engineer should really think about it
Oh buddy, thank you so much. I did it and it work it. God bless you man!
hey i have a problem when i press Devices and printers it opens up settings how do i fix this