Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows

Reported
Anonymous
2023-07-30T16:55:58+00:00

I have a bluetooth adapter from edimax (EW-7611ULB). I cant connect a device with bluetooth, when i search for a device, my pc dont find the device. I dont know how to fix that. The treiber is the best one. Please help me

***** moved from german to english Community *****

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-27T15:01:55+00:00

    DANKE EIN BISCHEN VIEL AUFEIMAL:FÜRN 67JÄHRIGEN

    HAHA

    DANKE

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-22T06:02:42+00:00

    im trying to connect my headset but i cant connect that device.

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-15T02:29:40+00:00

    I need to cconnect my headphones but i cant becuase it wotn let me if its something about my windows please insure me i need help please

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-14T18:18:06+00:00

    Printer on wifi not printing and scan does not work ?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more