Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows

Reported
Anonymous
2023-07-30T16:55:58+00:00

I have a bluetooth adapter from edimax (EW-7611ULB). I cant connect a device with bluetooth, when i search for a device, my pc dont find the device. I dont know how to fix that. The treiber is the best one. Please help me

***** moved from german to english Community *****

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-09T01:58:45+00:00

    IM TRYING TO CONNECT TO MY BEATS BUT THEY DONT WANT TO CONNECT.

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-08T17:21:06+00:00

    my Bluetooth is not connecting pc

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-08T10:18:25+00:00

    I am facing problem with Bluetooth, after pausing the video or audio, and paying after some time the sound will not come. After disconnecting the Bluetooth and then connect it .Then the sound came.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-07T06:32:43+00:00

    bluetooth not working

    0 comments No comments