Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows

Reported
Anonymous
2023-07-30T16:55:58+00:00

I have a bluetooth adapter from edimax (EW-7611ULB). I cant connect a device with bluetooth, when i search for a device, my pc dont find the device. I dont know how to fix that. The treiber is the best one. Please help me

***** moved from german to english Community *****

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-14T03:45:26+00:00

    please help me to fix the problem

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-11T12:52:24+00:00

    blutooth problam

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-10T06:49:57+00:00

    i have bluetooth problum

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-01T10:53:25+00:00

    my Bluetooth is not connecting to laptop can you solve my problem

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-28T14:34:02+00:00

    i cant turn on bluetooth my pc is showing that bluetooth is not available in my pc

    0 comments No comments