Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows

Reported
Anonymous
2023-07-30T16:55:58+00:00

I have a bluetooth adapter from edimax (EW-7611ULB). I cant connect a device with bluetooth, when i search for a device, my pc dont find the device. I dont know how to fix that. The treiber is the best one. Please help me

***** moved from german to english Community *****

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-30T18:51:56+00:00

    my Bluetooth device connecting and disconnecting automatically.

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-14T18:18:06+00:00

    Printer on wifi not printing and scan does not work ?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T11:03:56+00:00

    lag sound in bluetooth device.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-13T11:12:03+00:00

    please solve this problem

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-12T17:22:25+00:00

    again and again not connect other device and airpods

    0 comments No comments