Dear Sir,
I am on progress of installing the windows 11 22h2. Will let you know once the setup finish.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05
I having difficulties to update and install it on half way and get encountered error and system reboot by itself.
It is happen for about a years now.
Can some one help me?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Dear Sir,
I am on progress of installing the windows 11 22h2. Will let you know once the setup finish.
Thanks. Let's know how the setup goes.
PolarBear is not listed in the log as a problematic driver, but you may delete/uninstall it.