Finally caught up after spending ages doing the absolute beast of a Free Cell expert level for today on the zillionth attempt. If Microsoft screws up again tomorrow I am done with it.
Solitaire- All my June 2023 Daily Challenge progress wiped
*Microsoft Solitaire for Android*
Checked my daily challenges today and all my progress for the month had been wiped!! I tried doing some puzzles over again, but when I closed and reopened the app, it wiped my progress AGAIN. It says I've claimed the xp for the puzzles so it knows I've completed them, it just removed the completed label.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S22. It and the app are fully updated.
Windows for home | Other | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-06-18T19:45:11+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-06-17T20:22:32+00:00 Problem solved??? I dont think so. :-(
-
Anonymous
2023-06-17T20:13:25+00:00 The problem seems to be solved. Thank you so much.
-
Anonymous
2023-06-17T18:36:42+00:00 I've the same problem!
-
Anonymous
2023-06-17T13:53:07+00:00 Yes it has kept my previous scores as well...I just tried June 1 & 2 and yesterday to check at first. HOWEVER, I have been doing the bonus games on a Monday since that started to get the "Double XP on every game" but you don't get them from the replays, only the current day. Slightly annoying but not as annoying as the original fault! I have got perfect years since 2016 (yes, I know, I am a bit of a saddo!) and this was really winding me up!