The last couple of Windows 11 Updates have wrecked havoc with my Bluetooth connecting to headphones, and losing audio all together on laptop. I have an Acer and haven't had any issues at all until these last couple or so updates.
The only solution I have found is holding down power button on laptop until it turns off, then unplug power cord. Then it all resets back to normal until it disconnects due to inactivity (see below). The Troubleshooter for Bluetooth, and also for Audio issues doesn't work either.
The current issue is that Bluetooth is working fine when I turn on the laptop. But if it disconnects on it's own to my headphones due to inactive sound after a period of time, it will not reconnect to my headphones unless I use the solution. above
This is clearly a Windows Update issue causing this, and is quite annoying to say the least.