Hi,
I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as install. It is not moving to download the app or installing the app. I have tried resetting, repairing, troubleshooting, wereset.exe also executed. Nothing is helping to resolve this. Kindly anyone help me to resolve this.
Thanks.
I cannot get my laptop to install anything no matter what i do ive been at it for an hour. i keep googling solutions, i tried yours nothing works. I just bought this laptop today and now it feels like i wasted my money because i can't do ANYTHING, it wont even let me remove s mode im so tired of this what do i do? Support has yet to be of any use.