Can you write again so it will be understandable answer?
Br.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
* * Mod note: Brought here by a search? See the possible solution by ArthurNOL on page 4 of this thread. It helped a few people.
I locked a device when the person i gave the device didn’t return it the day they mentioned they would return, they returned my device just now and i cannot find any unlock option in my phone in the Microsoft site (which i used to lock the device using this Microsoft account). The message shown in my laptop after entering my PIN is as follows: “An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet, and have your administrator sign in first”. My device (the laptop which is locked) is connected to the internet and i have signed into my Microsoft account using my phone., But this message is still shown after countless time’s restarting my laptop.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Can you write again so it will be understandable answer?
Br.
Hi brother.. I just solved this problem.. first shutdown your device and click to "esc" button.. second.. choice "réinitialiser ce pc" and enter your account email and password and will send a serien number to you write it and the pc will be restored..
Your brother from Algeria all the love ❤
There is no unlock button - I have used another computer obviously because I can't get into the one I locked, also used my my phone! I originally locked it on the computer I was on.... I DO NOT want to reset my computer to factory reset. There has to be a way for you guys to fix this - it is in your system.
unlocking option is not showing