Windows 11. How can I identify incompatible drivers so I can turn on Memory Integrity?

Anonymous
2023-08-24T04:51:20+00:00

I have tried to turn on Memory Integrity. Nothing happens when I push the "on" button. I push "Scan Again". I get a popup that says Memory Integrity cannot be turned on and I should resolve an incompatible drivers. I push the button "Remove incompatible drivers" and it takes me to a page "Incompatible drivers" that says resolving incompatibilities with these drivers will enable you to turn on Memory Integrity.

But no drivers are listed in the blank space. Only another prompt to Learn how to resolve problems with incompatible drivers, and when I push this it takes me to another page "Why do incompatible drivers prevent using Memory Integrity?"

What I need is to find out what drivers are incompatible so I can start the process to resolve the issue.

How do I find out which drivers are incompatible?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-31T22:26:48+00:00

    Here's a screen shot of the three messages I get.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-31T13:34:50+00:00

    Screenshots of the errors you're getting. You mentioned "I get messages that XXXXdriver cannot load"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-31T13:31:45+00:00

    Screenshots of what?

    Sorry. Not sure what screenshots you need.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-31T13:02:11+00:00

    Hi Steve,

    Please post the screenshot here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-31T12:51:27+00:00

    I have a similar issue. I get messages that XXXXdriver cannot load. I followed the instructions to turn of Memory integrity but it is already turned off. I checked device manager and found no yellow exclamation points.

    I am not sure what to do at this point.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments