The Mem test showed no errors :(
Random Restarts When Idle
My computer keeps randomly restarting when left idle for a bit. I have attached my .dmp files.
Assistance would be greatly appreciated!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=drive_link
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-08-23T03:15:40+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-08-22T21:41:30+00:00 It crashed again, here is the dmp file:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57
I am downloading and running the Mem test now. Will it reboot the system on its own or is it something I have to exit myself?
-
Anonymous
2023-08-22T11:22:59+00:00 Will do! Thanks so much!
-
Anonymous
2023-08-22T11:16:38+00:00 i had over 100 shut downs and restarts . It turned out the GPU was loose and some cables inside of the PC . So , might reseat the GPU and check every cable inside of the PC whether it s plugged in well . Also check the cables outside of the case .