Unfortunately it crashed again after waking from sleep :(
I have uploaded the dmp file:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My computer keeps randomly restarting when left idle for a bit. I have attached my .dmp files.
Assistance would be greatly appreciated!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=drive_link
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Unfortunately it crashed again after waking from sleep :(
I have uploaded the dmp file:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57
Thank you again! So far no reboot. However, I've noticed that I'm unable to wake my PC from sleep with my keyboard or mouse, I have to push the power button to wake it - is this a related issue?
Glad to help, hopefully a slightly older version of the driver resolves this for you the latest drivers from Nvidia Experience can be unstable.
Thank you! Doing this now - I use this PC for gaming. Is it not recommended to use GeForce Experience to keep drivers updated?
Will let you know if this fixed worked. Thank you again!
Please ensure Driver Verifier is now disabled,
Driver Verifier indicates that it is the device driver on your Nvidia graphics card that is causing the system to crash
Completely remove the current Nvidia device driver using the widely available free DDU utility, then restart your PC and go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturer's website to download and install their recommended version of the Nvidia device driver.
A slightly older version of that driver is more stable than the latest version.