This was removed for the "Run" command but it is still in the update que. :(
Didn't work for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
There is an update in the Windows Update queue (Canon Printer 3.50.2.60) that repeatedly fails to install ( error 0x800f020b). I DO NOT HAVE A CANON PRINTER! How can I remove this update from the queue? WIN Update is bogging down system performance by repeatedly trying, and failing, this install.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This was removed for the "Run" command but it is still in the update que. :(
Didn't work for me.
This worked for me! Thank you!
Please help! I've tried your advice and it looks like it's working for everyone... but me.
The only thing I can think of, is that I started by uninstalling all of the Canon drivers from the apps.
I don't see anything about Canon in the printui /s /t2.
The only place I see Canon is under settings under windows update.
Please let me know if you have another solution!
From an admin command prompt, run printui /s /t2 to open the print server drivers. Uninstall anything you don't need from there. That should fix the issue.
Thank you very much. This problem has been tormenting me for more than a year.
Superstar thank you! I've been looking everywhere