Thank you -
The new Microsoft Outlook, free, is not recognizing email addresses except outlook addresses?
My Contact List has disappeared and my "sympatico.ca" email address is not working.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have 2 msn.com email accounts for years and need my old emails and contacts and folder in my email. I use a laptop with Windows 10 and a desktop version of office not a subscription.
According to Microsoft: "Beginning in 2024, Windows 11 devices will be shipped with the new Outlook for Windows as the default mailbox application free for all to use. Starting in June 2023, we are beginning the process of migrating existing Windows Mail, Calendar, and People users to the new Outlook for Windows."
Does this mean I may lose my old emails and contacts and email folders in migration. How can I prevent or save for easy access?
Thanks for info. I am not very tech smart.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you -
The new Microsoft Outlook, free, is not recognizing email addresses except outlook addresses?
My Contact List has disappeared and my "sympatico.ca" email address is not working.
I hope that all data in Microsoft Mail and Microsoft Calendar will remain intact and be only copied into Microsoft Outlook.
Not me either. If the date of transfer to Microsoft Outlook happens, we will know.
When the Microsoft switch from Mail and Calendar to the New Outlook all of my accounts did not migate to Outlook. Now the New Outlook will not add accounts. I know I enter the correct info. I want Mail back.
No, I haven't had an answer to this question. and you?