FRST:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ImaR2lpGBDnGkIEhn3AJiGL1GqC3o2sI/view?usp=sharing
Addition:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1txa_cxN0w2E4k9ZpzWeOCK6rah5hvubw/view?usp=sharing
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Been having freezing issues with my computer for a while. Been trying to figure out how to resolve it.
Trying to check the Window integrity with the DISM commands to resolve my issues but the commands aren't working.
The first 2 commands work: https://gyazo.com/742bd955d55428c25d82e2526b6d0c0b
I keep getting The Component Store is Repairable, so I tried the command to repair it
Third doesn't work and keeps getting the error:
https://gyazo.com/9c4ba427a8df0143ec24760fbecafe9d https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/9c4ba427a8df0143ec24760fbecafe9d-png.jpgandand the source file could not be found.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
ok nevermind, i just left it and it finished, I'll share this one instead.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
it's just it was stuck on the other areas the first time so I closed it. Not sure if it was finished. so I tried a second time and same thing