BSOD Clock Watchdog Timeout randomly when running games

Anonymous
2023-11-18T23:07:22+00:00

Been having issues recently with CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT Bsods, I've tried using SFC Scan to check for system instability, i've bought and installed new ram to try and remedy the situation. I don't know how to read the event viewer logs to find something related to what's causing my issue. Any help in troubleshooting this would be greatly appreciated System Specs are below.

PROCESSOR I9-12900KS
GEFORCE RTX 3080 TI 12GB GDDR6X
2TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO PCIE 4.0 NVME M.2 SSD
ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-E GAMING WIFI
Windows 10 OS
KINGSTON 16GB DDR5-6000MHZ FURY BEAST BLACK MEMORY 32GB total

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-19T02:50:45+00:00

    Yeah I have and when I do it says that I must be an administrator to make system repair changes and just gives me the option to restart my computer

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-11-19T02:43:34+00:00

    Ok, have you tried using the forgot password option?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-19T02:41:53+00:00

    No unfortunately it takes me straight to the select account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-11-19T02:35:18+00:00

    On the password screen, does any other option appear to enter?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-19T02:32:28+00:00

    After many attempts the only recovery environment it wants to take me to is the preparing automatic repair screen which takes me to login with my Microsoft account that doesn't recognize my password. Any alternative ways to force the recovery environment?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments