Which step was made for the most recent V2.
DPC Watchdog Violation caused by ntoskrnl.exe and other various causes
I am fed up and tired of Lenovo not handling this for their customers, it's been over a year since I purchased this laptop from them (Lenovo Yoga 7 14ARB7, 6800U and 32GB ram model)
I've still been having the same DPC watchdog violation BSOD's, with increasing frequency these past few days.
All I can seem to deduce is it tends to happen when I am either interacting with the touchscreen or the trackpad.
It's been basically the same 0x00000133 and ntoskrnl.exe for the past 2 months or so, but when I originally got my hands on it, there were others causing it such as amdkmdag.sys, dxgmms2.sys, msgpioclx.sys, and WppRecorder.sys.
If anyone can help me out, I have kept copies of all the dump files that I remembered to copy over, which is most of them. Just let me know how I should upload it.
Moderator note < rearranged sentences for better clarity >
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-10-21T06:16:39+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-10-21T06:04:19+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-10-21T06:02:20+00:00 - Open administrative command prompt (ACP) and type or copy and paste:
fltmc
Post a share link.
- Run: Tuneup plus:
Tuneup_plus_log.bat****✔️ 【Last updated on February 18, 2022】.For non-members: 👉 Tuneup_plus_log.zip****✔️ 【Extract the batch file from the ZIP file】
(Bat scripts by default prompt antivirus software and require manual overrides)
Batch files for use in BSOD debugging - Windows 10 Forums (tenforums.com)
Post a share link into this thread using one drive, drop box, or google drive
- Place the computer in clean boot > post a new V2
- Place the computer in safe mode (shift + restart) > post a new V2
-
Anonymous
2023-10-21T05:50:37+00:00 I had installed malwarebytes once, but I don't have it installed since, unless do I need to turn off windows defender? And what do I do to turn off firewall?
-
Anonymous
2023-10-21T05:41:26+00:00 There were many missing files.
Please uninstall these non-Microsoft software:
a) antivirus
b) firewall
c) drive encryption
Then post a new V2 into the newest post.