Cleaned Up with DDU, reinstalled both amd io and and VGA from lenovo after.
Here are results from lenovo diagnostics: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/58lqxsp5xy6o2yghg0krv/PF40QM5M-2023-10-21-122956.html?rlkey=rium17hgo8n1qxlt848svkapz&dl=0
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am fed up and tired of Lenovo not handling this for their customers, it's been over a year since I purchased this laptop from them (Lenovo Yoga 7 14ARB7, 6800U and 32GB ram model)
I've still been having the same DPC watchdog violation BSOD's, with increasing frequency these past few days.
All I can seem to deduce is it tends to happen when I am either interacting with the touchscreen or the trackpad.
It's been basically the same 0x00000133 and ntoskrnl.exe for the past 2 months or so, but when I originally got my hands on it, there were others causing it such as amdkmdag.sys, dxgmms2.sys, msgpioclx.sys, and WppRecorder.sys.
If anyone can help me out, I have kept copies of all the dump files that I remembered to copy over, which is most of them. Just let me know how I should upload it.
Moderator note < rearranged sentences for better clarity >
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Cleaned Up with DDU, reinstalled both amd io and and VGA from lenovo after.
Here are results from lenovo diagnostics: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/58lqxsp5xy6o2yghg0krv/PF40QM5M-2023-10-21-122956.html?rlkey=rium17hgo8n1qxlt848svkapz&dl=0
Already did that
I checked clean boot dump file created on today, i found BSOD caused by amdgpio2.sys
install the latest AMD IO controller driver from the laptop manufacturer's site.
Warranty status: I still have 14 month extended warranty left, but outside of warranty range as I used to live elsewhere where this laptop was purchased, but have since moved.
When bsod occurs, usually none is attached. I only recently got a wired keyboard, but this happening well before yesterday, so that is not included. In the original post with all of the bsod reports I've saved, there are downtimes where there were no bsod because I was using a mouse at the time, which i currently am not using due to reasons.
I will attempt the steps provided, though driver-related steps, I have performed them before, and Lenovo has yet to release newer software since I last attempted.
Number 3 and 4 are here: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/t1b4tgbbbrztl9tz19lxb/h?rlkey=qa8jo3k8rrv3h7go04krfh868&dl=0
I feel like I didn't do safe boot correctly. I shift+restarted, and it brought me to windows startup repair window, but there was no option for safe boot, so I clicked on continue to windows.
Oh, and these were collected after another bsod this morning at 9:42, I think it should've been collected with number 3 and 4.