Ah I see, but since this is my primary device, I would have to hold off on that for a while, until maybe thanksgiving where I can have 5 days uninterrupted of testing, albeit not in real-world conditions, so I'm not sure if it would trigger the bsod.
DPC Watchdog Violation caused by ntoskrnl.exe and other various causes
I am fed up and tired of Lenovo not handling this for their customers, it's been over a year since I purchased this laptop from them (Lenovo Yoga 7 14ARB7, 6800U and 32GB ram model)
I've still been having the same DPC watchdog violation BSOD's, with increasing frequency these past few days.
All I can seem to deduce is it tends to happen when I am either interacting with the touchscreen or the trackpad.
It's been basically the same 0x00000133 and ntoskrnl.exe for the past 2 months or so, but when I originally got my hands on it, there were others causing it such as amdkmdag.sys, dxgmms2.sys, msgpioclx.sys, and WppRecorder.sys.
If anyone can help me out, I have kept copies of all the dump files that I remembered to copy over, which is most of them. Just let me know how I should upload it.
Moderator note < rearranged sentences for better clarity >
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-10-24T00:54:29+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-10-24T00:35:24+00:00 The backup images are for testing hardware in a Windows 10 environment with new drivers.
Once testing has completed an image can be restored.
Alternatively you can place the computer into continuous safe mode with networking (very large font) for 3 - 7 days.
The longer the continuous safe mode with networking the better the testing conditions.
-
Anonymous
2023-10-23T23:14:25+00:00 I have, using the built-in windows file history and system image. Do you think it may be a problem with SSD? If so, I was already prepping to buy a new m.2 to replace the internal one.
-
Anonymous
2023-10-23T23:06:20+00:00 Please make free or pay backup images and save them to another disk drive or the cloud.
-
Anonymous
2023-10-23T22:41:11+00:00 At the time, I was in class and didn't have time to make a v2. I can make one now. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3x32dbjr4djzuv5mf37rp/VITAMINZ-2023-10-23_18-38-15.zip?rlkey=ldgbippew7013kzsa3r4eqxmd&dl=0