Cannot install "2023-11 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5033560)"

Anonymous
2023-12-30T17:59:10+00:00

Windows will not run the following update:

2023-11 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5033560)

I receive install error "0x80070643"

Machine details are below:

Device name PCHOME

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz

Installed RAM 32.0 GB

Device ID 6F014DE5-0436-486F-AAC0-E17151E39189

Product ID 00328-00212-31836-AA489

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Edition Windows 11 Education

Version 21H2

Installed on ‎2/‎9/‎2022

OS build 22000.2652

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0

Can you please advise how to proceed?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-06T01:53:10+00:00

    My Recovery partition is 537 MB, and I have had no issues with the Windows Update.

    .

    Yours is 647 MB so it should be sufficient.

    .

    Let's check the size of your winre image. Please run:

    • dir c:\windows\system32\recovery /a

    Post the output.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-05T19:06:33+00:00

    When I installed Windows, I followed the default recommendations, so I do not understand why my recovery partition set-up is atypical. In any case, here's the screenshot:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-05T12:15:55+00:00

    There are three Recovery partitions, which is unusual. First, convert the Recovery partitions (1 and 5) to data partitions.

    Run:

    • diskpart
    • sel disk 1
    • sel par 1
    • set id=ebd0a0a2-b9e5-4433-87c0-68b6b72699c7
    • sel par 5
    • set id=ebd0a0a2-b9e5-4433-87c0-68b6b72699c7
    • lis par

    Post screenshot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-05T11:55:08+00:00

    Is this what you are looking for? Instructions to access the "Disk Management screenshot" were not shared in this thread, so I'm taking a guess:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments