I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.
Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community
I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2023-12-04T09:11:28+00:00 -
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-12-04T09:07:16+00:00 Sure, try K:
If so, the commands will be:
- bcdboot D:\Windows /s K: /f UEFI
- bcdedit
-
Anonymous
2023-12-04T09:05:39+00:00 But when I try to assign the letter Y to volume 2 it says the letter is not free to assigned, can I use a difrent letter
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-12-04T09:02:35+00:00 Ok. The reason for the error is that the Y drive letter is now gone. Either because the system was rebooted or due to the unmounting of the volume by chkdsk.
Please reassign Y: for the EFI boot partition and re-run these two commands;
- bcdboot D:\Windows /s Y: /f UEFI
- bcdedit