Run:
- bcdedit
- diskpart
- list volume
- select volume # Replace # with the 100 MB FAT32 partition's volume number
- assign letter=Y
- DET par
- exit
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community
I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Run:
I have done that im in the command promnt now, what do i do?
Create installation media for Windows - Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-installation-media-for-windows-99a58364-8c02-206f-aa6f-40c3b507420d
can you by any chance link me from where i can download that ?
The error code has changed. It's 0xc0000098 now. Rebuilding the BCD might fix the issue.
If you can't get into WinRE, please manage to create a Windows 10 USB setup disk from another computer. Boot from the setup disk and access WinRE.
Create installation media for Windows - Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-installation-media-for-windows-99a58364-8c02-206f-aa6f-40c3b507420d